DealerFlex provides premium valet and parking services at some of the most exclusive Automotive Dealership properties on the East Coast. Our Automotive Concierge attendants are regarded as our #1 asset and compensation consistently exceeds industry standards!
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join the DealerFlex Team.
Reasons why DealerFlex is the perfect job:
- WEEKLY PAY!
- Low turnover - our goal is for this to be the last job our teammates have to look for.
- Opportunities for fast advancement.
- Work in a fun, fast paced environment with great people
- Have the unique opportunity to be apart of a rapidly growing company that is expanding into new markets across the country
- Internship & career opportunities available with DealerFlex as well as with our partners
- Expand your network with professionals in the area!
The Automotive Concierge position is customer facing, and vital to the success of our customer service experience. This role is best suited for someone with customer service experience, as well as confident and skilled behind the wheel.
- Greeting all guests upon arrival, opening doors, explaining Service Department procedures, while providing exceptional customer service
- Working directly with Service Department Staff to communicate customer info and needs
- Follow all Check-In procedures and protocols unique to your location
- Complete Key and Fob scans as necessary
- Transport vehicles safely and efficiently move guest automobiles to a designated parking location while following Company policies and procedures
- Following proper safe driving procedures and protocols; as well as properly reporting any damage claims or potential damage claims
Knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- This position requires a current valid driver's license
- Pass Motor Vehicle Record Check according to our insurance standards
- The position requires you to be 18 years of age for driving purposes
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement High school Diploma or Equivalent Drive automatic vehicles, ability to manual transmission is preferred
Physical Requirements and Qualifications:
- Regularly walk, run, and stand, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Talk, hear audible alarms, voice commands with background noise
- Use hands and fingers to grip/handle objects
- Use close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, adjust focus, work in various light conditions
- Maintain alertness for 4-8 hour shifts, maintain concentration/focus for 4-8 hours shifts
- Occasionally bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist, getting in and out of customer vehicles
- Ability to lift and or push up to 25 pounds with control
- The worker is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
- The worker can be exposed to extreme heat/cold temperatures. Consideration should be given to the effect of other environmental conditions, i.e: wind, rain, and humidity.
*Reasonable accommodations made to individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
*This job description is subject to change at any time.