DealerFlex is in search of a qualified candidate for an Automotive Valet Manager. This position requires supervisor experience, preferably in the Automotive Industry (not required).
Some of the reasons why DealerFlex is a great company to work for:
- Job offers sent on the spot!
- WEEKLY PAY!
- Flexible scheduling
- Strong commitment to employee development Work in a fun, fast paced environment with great people!
- Have the unique opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company that is expanding into new markets across the country.
- Promotions/Career Opportunities with DealerFlex
Must have a valid driver's license with minimum 5 years driving experience and motor vehicle record free of any recent moving violations.
Pay Range: $38,000-$41,000 per year
Full Time Position
No Sunday shifts
Job Description - Account Manager
The Account Manager is directly responsible for operational and financial success for the accounts assigned. The Account Manager reports directly to the District Manager. This role requires daily oversight of assigned property as well as the direct supervision of Valet/Parking Attendants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise day-to-day activities of all shift lead and attendants as well as any other individuals as assigned by the Operations Manager and District Manager.
- Staff all location(s) with assigned accounts with direct responsibility for filling shift vacancies occurring during all normal operating hours as a result of employees calling in sick or failing to report as scheduled.
- Administer the company's disciplinary action process. Contact the District Manager or HR for any assistance or approvals.
- Assist the District Manager in enforcing and communicating any policy or procedure changes to all shift supervisors, valet, and all other roles scheduled at assigned location(s).
- Ensure that all assigned accounts open and close at the specified times.
- Maintain up to date Standard Operating Procedures for all accounts within the assigned account.
- Maintain location Portal page to be consistent with Standard operating procedures on a daily basis.
- Assist District Manager with weekly schedule review when the "Pre Draft Schedule" is posted.
- Provide daily review of safe operations and account safety hazards.
- Perform other functions and duties as required for the safe and efficient operation of accounts as assigned.
- Establish a regular monthly client meeting schedule for each assigned account.
- Inspect and recommend improvements to upgrade the appearance and cleanliness of all facilities.
- Ensure the client is aware of major unplanned discrepancies beyond the control of DealerFlex and seek appropriate considerations prior to the end of the billing cycle.
- Conduct review of payroll, time and attendance, in accordance with the payroll calendar.
- Provide accurate data and input into the budget planning process, assist in the annual budget preparation and the subsequent re-forecasting process.
- Assist District and Operations Manager and Corporate Accounting department by taking action as necessary and requested to ensure timely collection from all accounts.
- Assist and ensure completion of Valet Training Checklist.
- Continuously train and educate all valets and all other roles scheduled at assigned location(s) on all company policies and procedures as stated in the employee handbook.
- Train all supervisor and team leads to train, coach and mentor staff to better safety and car handling.
- Mentor, review, and coach team members to potentially identify individuals who excel and are potential candidates for management.