DealerFLEX is seeking a service-oriented Automotive Valet Manager with one of the top automotive dealerships in Wesley Chapel
, FL. If you have previous supervisory experience in the automotive industry we're looking for you!
Grow with us! We are committed to employee development and this position comes with the opportunity for career advancement. This position is full-time with health insurance benefits, monthly performance bonuses, and an option to join the company 401(k) plan after 1 year of service.
Job Description - Automotive Valet Manager
As the Automotive Valet Manager, you are directly responsivel for the operational and financial success of our client account. This position reports directly to the District Manager, and requires daily oversight of the client dealership and our employees onsite.
$42,000 - $50,000 per year + monthly performance bonuses
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Onboard, train, and manage employees.
- Oversee employee schedules and daily tasks.
- Work with our HR and the District Manager to administer company policies and initiatives.
- Maintain all DealerFLEX standard operating procedures as outlined with our client.
- Provide a daily review of safety operations.
- Establish a regularly scheduled monthly meeting with our client account holders.
- Conduct a review of payroll and time and attendance.
- Assist with the budgeting process.
- Continuously train and educate staff on safety and service as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Mentor, review, and coach team members to identify individuals with managment potential.
- Perform other functions and duties as required for the safe and efficient operation of accounts assigned.
DealerFLEX is the complete automotive dealer solution providing full-service staffing solutions. Our technology and experience bring effective onsite management of the service drive, wash, parts routes, pickup & delivery, and fleet.
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum 5 years of driving experience
- Motor vehicle record free of any recent moving violations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate