***Job offers sent on the spot!***
This is a great time to join a fast-paced, growing company! If you are motivated and enthusiastic and would like to work for a company that values teamwork and accountability, we'd like to hear from you.
DealerFlex provides premium Parking & Hospitality services at some of the most exclusive properties in the area.Our Valet Attendants are regarded as our #1 asset and compensation consistently exceeds industry standards! We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join our Team as Valet Parking Attendants.
Some of the reasons why DealerFlex is a great company to work for:
- Weekly Pay!
- Flexible scheduling
- Strong commitment to employee development
- Work in a fun, fast paced environment with great people!
- Have the unique opportunity to be apart of a rapidly growing company that is expanding into new markets across the country
- Promotions/Career Opportunities available with DealerFlex
All applicants must:
- ***Be responsible and dependable!***
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a professional, clean-cut appearance and demeanor
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a valid driver's license
- Have a good driving record
- Have the desire to help people!
- Be prepared to work outdoors and stand for an extended period of time
We will run a criminal background and driving record check on all potential hires.
Auto Parts Runners - Essential Duties
- Delivers parts to technicians
- Ensures that areas of the parts department are properly stocked
- Assists the service department by moving vehicles as needed and delivering vehicles to other repair facilities for sublet repairs
- Picks up and/or delivers parts to designated accounts when instructed by the parts or service departments
- Ensures the cleanliness of the parts department by disposing of used boxes and trash, sweeping floors and dusting parts bins daily
Auto Parts Runners - Physical Demands
$14/hr - $15/hr
- This Position requires heavy lifting!
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.