DealerFlex provides premium Parking & Hospitality services at some of the most exclusive properties in the area. Our Employees are regarded as our #1 asset and compensation consistently exceeds industry standards!
Some of the reasons why DealerFlex is a great company to work for:
- WEEKLY PAY!
- Flexible scheduling
- Strong commitment to employee development
- Work in a fun, fast paced environment with great people!
- Have the unique opportunity to be apart of a rapidly growing company that is expanding into new markets across the country
- Promotions/Career Opportunities available with DealerFlex
- Our Greeter is responsible for meeting and greeting customers as they enter the service department of the dealership. By presenting a professional appearance and a cordial, businesslike presence, this person becomes the strong, positive, “first impression” of the dealership, to the customer.
Ability to meet and greet customers with courtesy and efficiency.
Ability to make a friendly and appropriate appearance, as the initial contact with the dealership.
Ability to engage customers to find out their needs and to appropriately route them within the dealership.
Ability to receive customer’s into the service department for their scheduled service appointments.
Knowledge of dealership organization in order to appropriately route customers.
Assist the Service Advisors with some administrative duties.
High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and customer service experience.
Pleasant and engaging – must be able to project a ‘smile’ while speaking both in person and over the phone.
Proven outstanding customer service, preferably with a premium brand.
Listen and retain information accurately.
Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and over phone.
Team-oriented and flexible/multi-tasking
Job Type: Full-time