Automotive Dispatch Attendant Job Description/Requirements: (non-exempt role)
● Planning, organizing and controlling the flow of service work through the Service Department per the location standards.
● Coordinates parts requirements with the parts department; contacts special-order parts customers immediately upon receipt of parts orders to schedule appointments.
● Maintains a clean work area.
● Maintains a professional appearance.
● Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
● Provides transportation services to safely and efficiently move automobiles to a designated location while following Company policies and procedures
● Following proper safe driving procedures and protocols; as well as properly reporting any damage claims or potential damage claims
● Maintains timely and professional contact with service customers.
To perform the role of a Valet Attendant successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
Knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
● This position requires a current valid driver's license
● Pass Motor Vehicle Record Check according to our insurance standards
● The position requires you to be 18 years of age for driving purposes
● Consistent attendance is a job requirement
● High school Diploma or Equivalent
● Ability to Multi-task
● Computer Savvy, capable of using basic microsoft office
● Drive automatic vehicles, ability to manual transmission is preferred
● Regularly walk, run, and stand, particularly for sustained periods of time
● Talk, hear audible alarms, voice commands with background noise
● Use hands and fingers to grip/handle objects
● Use close and distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, adjust focus, work in various light conditions
● Maintain alertness for 4-8 hour shifts, maintain concentration/focus for 4-8 hours shifts
● Occasionally bending body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist, getting in and out of customer vehicles
● Ability to lift and or push up to 25 pounds with control
● The worker is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
● The worker can be exposed to extreme heat/cold temperatures. Consideration should be given to the effect of other environmental conditions, i.e: wind, rain, and humidity.
*Reasonable accommodations made to individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
*This job description is subject to change at any time.