**Job offers sent on the spot!**
This is a great time to join a fast paced, growing company! If You are motivated and enthusiastic and would like to work for a company that values teamwork and accountability, we'd like to hear from you.
DealerFlex provides premium Parking & Hospitality services at some of the most exclusive properties in the area.
Some of the reasons why Dealerflex is a great company to work for:
Automotive Pick-up/Delivery Driver Summary
- Weekly Pay!
- HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
- Flexible scheduling
- Strong commitment to employee development
- Work in a fun, fast pace environment with great people!
- Have the unique oppurtunity to be apart of a rapidly growing company that is expanding into new markets across the country
- Promotions/Career Oppurtunities available with DealerFlex!
Transport vehicles from the service department to the customer at their home or place of business.
Knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- This position requires a valid driver's license
- Pass a motor vehicle record check according to our insurance standards
- The position requires you to be 18 years or older
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Drive automatic vehicles, ability to drive manual transmission is preferred
- Regularly walk, run, and stand, particularly for sustained periods of time
- Maintain alertness for 6-8 hour shifts
- Ability to lift and or push up to 25 pounds with control
- The worker is subject to both environmental conditions. Activities occur inside and outside
- The worker can be exposed to extreme heat/cold temperatures.
*Reasonable accomodations made to individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
*This job description is subject to change at any time
Pay Rate: $12 - 14 / hour