DealerFLEX has an immediate opening for a detail-oriented Operations Support Analyst to help us as we continue to grow our operation. As a newly created position, we are looking for someone who will help us establish reporting, standard operating procedures, and systems that keep our operations running efficiently. We are committed to employee development and this role comes with the opportunity for career advancement. This position is full-time with benefits and reports to our Vice President of Operations.
Operations Support Analyst
If you are passionate about optimizing operational processes, providing analytical support, and contributing to a dynamic work environment, apply today!
The Operations Support Analyst is responsible for providing administrative support to various departments, analyzing operational processes, and implementing improvements to enhance efficiency and productivity. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Organizational Communication, Data Analysis, Training & Development, and Claims Administration.
- Analyze existing operational processes to identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Develop and maintain documentation for operational procedures and workflows.
- Recommend and implement process enhancements to optimize productivity.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret operational data to identify trends and patterns.
- Generate reports and present findings to Operations Management for decision-making purposes.
- Utilize data to recommend improvements and streamline operational processes.
- Company-wide Communication:
- Design, create, and distribute company-wide lines of communication to employees.
- Gather relevant information from various departments to include in messaging and newsletters, such as updates, achievements, and upcoming events.
- Ensure the communication content aligns with the company's branding and messaging guidelines.
- Coordinate with different departments to obtain timely and accurate information for inclusion in outgoing communications.
- Manage the distribution list and ensure the messaging reaches all employees in a timely manner.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the communication by tracking open rates and engagement metrics.
- Collaborate with the marketing and HR teams to promote company events, achievements, and important announcements through a newsletter.
Cross-Functional Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with various departments and teams to understand their operational needs and challenges.
- Act as a liaison between different teams and front-line staff to facilitate communication and coordination.
- Participate in meetings and discussions to gather requirements and provide operational insights.
- Work directly with Operations and Accounting to assist with Claims Management
- Conduct quality assurance checks on operational processes to ensure accuracy and compliance with organizational standards.
- Develop and implement quality control measures to maintain high operational standards.
- Provide feedback and recommendations for improvement to relevant stakeholders.
Training and Documentation:
- Develop training materials and documentation for operational processes.
- Conduct periodic training sessions to enhance the skills and knowledge of existing staff members.
- Participates in the development of annual Training and Development budget
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology preferred, or experience in a related field.
- Proven experience in operations support, technical support, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and report generation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy.
- Familiarity with relevant software applications and tools.
- Willingness to adapt to new technologies and methodologies.
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Work Environment: This job is in-person, and operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some light office work is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend as necessary.
- Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand. Schedule deviation and work at home situations will be considered and approved on a case-by-base basis. *Changes in daily hours can be approved by HR manager for special circumstances
- Travel: Little to no travel is expected for this position.
- Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
DealerFLEX provides full-service staffing solutions exclusively to the retail automotive industry. Our technology and experience bring effective onsite management of the service drive, wash, parts routes, pickup & delivery, and fleet.