Junior Valet Manager
DealerFLEX is seeking a service-oriented Junior Valet Manager with one of the top automotive dealerships in the greater Philadelphia, PA area. If you have previous supervisory experience in the automotive industry we’re looking for you!
Grow with us! We are committed to employee development and this position comes with the opportunity for career advancement. This position is full-time with health insurance benefits and an option to join the company 401(k) plan after 1 year of service.
Job Description - Junior Valet Manager
As the Junior Valet Manager, you will be learning all of the tasks necessary to become a successful Dealership Valet Manager. This position reports directly to the District Manager and requires daily oversight of our employees onsite, and a willingness to learn.
Pay Range: $40,000 - $45,000 per year
Schedule: Must be flexible from 7AM-7PM, Monday through Saturday. Schedules may differ depending on location needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To Assist and Train in the following tasks:
- Onboard, train, and manage employees.
- Oversee employee schedules and daily tasks.
- Work with our HR and the District Manager to administer company policies and initiatives.
- Maintain all DealerFLEX standard operating procedures as outlined with our client.
- Provide a daily review of safety operations.
- Establish a regularly scheduled monthly meeting with our client account holders.
- Conduct a review of payroll and time and attendance.
- Assist with the budgeting process.
- Continuously train and educate staff on safety and service as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Mentor, review, and coach team members to identify individuals with management potential.
- Perform other functions and duties as required for the safe and efficient operation of accounts as assigned.
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum 5 years of driving experience
- Motor vehicle record free of any recent moving violations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate
DealerFLEX is the complete automotive dealer staffing solution. Our technology and experience bring effective onsite management of the service drive, wash, parts routes, pickup & delivery, and fleet.